Monday, January 2, 2012

Introducing...POTENT TAI

I asked Potent Tai for a quick bio to share with you all. It is completely unnecessary because I believe you will all be very familiar with the man soon, as he possesses great talent and will soon be a common name in hip hop history.

What up y'all, They call me PO short ofcourse for Potent Tai. I'm originally from Newark , NJ the Garden State. Home of Redman, Naughty By nature, Queen Latifah just to name a few. I grew up listening to all genres of music so my style is pretty versatile. I love music from creating to spinning it. I attend the Art Institute Of Austin right now for Audio Production and loving every every minute of my time here in the ATX! I've been getting so much love it's ridiculous. Shout out to whole 102.3 where I'm interning right now w/ my alter ego MIC HYPE - DJ/Radio Personality. You can find me on FB @http://www.facebook.com/pages/MIC-HYPE/308783579150532 Or follow me on twitter @MIC_HYPE.Support MIC w/ @ "LIKE". Shout to HADES and The whole LEGIT RYTHYMS movement, "We takin OVAAAAA" (in my khaled voice) #Lehgo




Youtube Channel
www.youtube.com/potenttai
Reverbnation
http://www.reverbnation.com/potenttai

No comments: